Blue Water Capital Management provides investment management services to individuals, families, and businesses in the Syracuse, NY area. We work closely with each client to develop a clear and thorough investment strategy. Whatever your current position and goals, we will help you find a path forward with your investments.
Our Investing Services
We are a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor. As part of our services, we offer planning and management for your investment portfolio. This starts with understanding your risk profile, goals and financial circumstances. We then build a comprehensive strategy that blends stocks and bonds to reach your goals based on your financial requirements.
- Goal Setting: We begin by working with you to understand your goals for your investment. We will help you create realistic goals that will help you get where you want to go financially.
- Portfolio Planning: Our team will design a portfolio that suits your goals and risk profile. This is based on our experience, expertise, and consistent market research.
- Asset and Account Transfers: If you have stocks, bonds, or accounts such as IRAs or 401ks, we can transfer those to our management. This is a great way to consolidate your assets under a single investment management service.
- Consistent Access: We strive to make our investment management services as transparent as possible. This includes keeping you apprised of your portfolio’s status and our expectations. We will also periodically adjust our plan based on changes in your financial situation, tax plans, and more.
In short, we offer comprehensive management services to help ensure that your money is working as hard as you do. Our expertise and due diligence help us to deliver consistent, quantifiable results for your portfolio.
What Is Investment Management?
Investment management is an arrangement in which a financial advisor actively oversees and handles financial assets and other investments owned by a client. You can think of it as being a comprehensive management service for your investment portfolio. It includes planning, buying, selling, and other duties to help ensure that your financial goals are met.
We don’t just manage specific investments in your portfolio; we manage the portfolio itself. This means that your goals, risk tolerance, and priorities all play important roles in how we approach the job. We also develop comprehensive short- and long-term strategies to deliver the right asset allocation for your needs.
As a Registered Investment Advisor, we are your fiduciary. That means we have a legal and ethical responsibility to always act in your best financial interests. You can be confident that we will only make well-informed and research-backed decisions when managing your investments.
Why Investment Management Is Important
Using an investment manager can be beneficial in many different scenarios. Overall, it is a relatively hands-off approach option for you. These are a few examples of situations that may be best served by investment management:
- You prefer to have an expert plan and manage your investments for you.
- You want to ensure your investment portfolio is always being looked after by a knowledgeable professional.
- You don’t have the time or interest to manage your own finances directly.
- You are dealing with relatively complex finances such as inheritance, retirement planning, tax strategies, and similar situations.
- You have had a major life event that has changed your financial situation, and you need some more comprehensive help with your money.
In short, investment management is important because it helps you get the best results without requiring you to do all the careful research yourself.
Schedule a Free 30-Minute Investment Consultation
Blue Water Capital Management can help you achieve financial success. Contact us today to schedule a free, 30-minute consultation. During this meeting, we can help you determine whether investment management is right for you.
Image Source: Paul Brady Photography / Shutterstock